Hi, I'm Jacelyn! My bambina was born in December of 2011, and although Papa and I are trying to raise her with as little stuff as possible, my goal is to make sure that as much of that stuff is homemade as I can. Join us, won't you?
apron argyle baby beads black blue booties breastfeeding brown bunny charm pack Craft Hope curtain doll dragon drill elastic elastic thread embroidery etsy graphic tee green hat heart knitting monogram nursery orange patchwork pink purple quilt red repurpose sewing sleepsack snark socks spool stuffed animal True Blood tutorial white wood yellow
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/KGBCUHAy 2 months ago
- Holy cannoli, my baby is one! fb.me/AJ51Ox9f 3 months ago
- Time goes so fast around here. fb.me/1ozSqrs8p 3 months ago
- We do the bare minimum when it comes to decorating for Valentine's Day around here. fb.me/2jJJZRI2v 3 months ago
- @justinbspicer Via @nprmusic: Rising Postal Rates Squeeze Small Record Labels n.pr/113sWdO 3 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
You may feel free to borrow any of my photos as long as you credit them back to me, with the exception of photos of my little Bambina - you may not use any pictures of my baby anywhere for any purpose.
%d bloggers like this: