Hi, I'm Jacelyn! My bambina was born in December of 2011, and although Papa and I are trying to raise her with as little stuff as possible, my goal is to make sure that as much of that stuff is homemade as I can. Join us, won't you?
apron argyle baby babywearing beads black blackberry blanket blue blueberry bonnet booties breastfeeding brown bunny button cat charm pack chocolate cloth diapers cookies cord cotton Craft Hope curtain doll dragon drill elastic elastic thread embroidery etsy eyelet graphic tee gray green hat heart knitting mobile monogram muslin necklace nursery old-fashioned orange pants paper patchwork pink piping purple quilt rainbow recipe red repurpose ribbon sewing silk sleepsack snark socks spiral spool strawberry stuffed animal True Blood tulip tutorial velcro white wood yarn yellow
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/KGBCUHAy 9 months ago
- Holy cannoli, my baby is one! fb.me/AJ51Ox9f 10 months ago
- Time goes so fast around here. fb.me/1ozSqrs8p 10 months ago
- We do the bare minimum when it comes to decorating for Valentine's Day around here. fb.me/2jJJZRI2v 10 months ago
- @justinbspicer Via @nprmusic: Rising Postal Rates Squeeze Small Record Labels n.pr/113sWdO 10 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
You may feel free to borrow any of my photos as long as you credit them back to me, with the exception of photos of my little Bambina - you may not use any pictures of my baby anywhere for any purpose.
%d bloggers like this: